Renewing Licenses in Pennsylvania

by | Jan 14, 2014 | Lawyers & Law Firms

In every state, if you possess a drivers license, a vehicle title, a boating license or other documents required by the authorities you will have to go through the process of renewing them every once in a while. Although it is normally necessary to actually visit a DMV office to arrange the licenses and permits originally, many of these documents can be renewed at an independent messenger service that offers license services in York, PA.

Having gone through the initial application you know how time consuming that process can be, at best you are looking at taking at least half your day out to accomplish these tasks. During the initial process there were even reasons in some cases for you to return with certain notarized documents. For renewal of these documents there is no longer any need for you to go back to the DMV office, you can make the application and in many instances, get the documents immediately when you renew at the offices of notary publics in the area. These notaries are licensed by the state to provide these services so you can be assured that everything you do with them is valid. Some of the documents that are available at these license services in York, PA are:

*     Transfer of vehicle titles

*     Transfer of boat titles

*     Transfer of ATV titles

*     Instant auto tags and personalized auto tags

As well as these services the messenger service can provide drivers license renewal, both regular and commercial, vehicle registration, provide your driving record and do a change of address.

Don’t think that you can get a replacement license if for any reason it was suspended by the state because you cannot. Although this service is not available, you can get a replacement license if you lose yours. All you have to do is to approach the notary with a valid photo ID preferably one issued by the state, such as your passport and apply for a replacement. Right then and there you will be issued with a temporary license which retains its validity until your new permanent license is received; this normally takes just a week or so.

If you are a new resident to the state you will have to get a PA drivers license at the office of the DMV but any documents that require notarization can be done provided you have ID.


Similar Posts